Harry Edwards

01952 505835

Frequently Asked Questions



Q: What if I die away from home?

A: We recommend that you take out travel insurance when you go on holiday, especially if you travel abroad, which usually covers bringing you home if necessary. Alternatively we can quote for the extra cost involved.

< Back to Questions